At PPS we know compressors inside out – and we understand that you have more important things to do than spend time worrying about costly breakdowns.
Keeping your business running is important to us, which is why we offer a UK-wide air compressor service and maintenance facility, along with a range of service agreements and packages.
With PPS service and maintenance, you can expect:
- Accredited, highly qualified engineers
- A genuine 24/7 call out response
- Fixed-cost service agreement options
- Fair and transparent pricing
- Maintenance of products sold by PPS or by other suppliers
- No-nonsense advice
Our objective is not simply to sell you an air compressor, our aim is to provide the right solution and appropriate level of aftercare to ensure your compressor system operates at peak performance throughout its working life.
The industries we work with include:
Automotive, engineering and manufacturing | Food and drink | Chemical and pharmaceutical | Textiles, paint, paper, cardboard boxes | Window, door, glass manufacturing | Construction | Waste management, water treatment, foam | Dental | and many other sectors.
Five basic air compressor maintenance tips
Competitive repair and overhaul for air compressors and ancillary equipment
We repair and service all types of air compressor (VSD, rotary screw, piston, vane, rotary scroll), refrigerant, desiccant and membrane type air dryers, high efficiency filtration and oil condensate separation systems, and ancillary equipment.
In the majority of cases, repairs and overhauling of your equipment will be carried out here at PPS and we can take care of collection and delivery. Where appropriate, however, we can arrange to undertake repairs at your own premises.
- Factory-trained service engineers, conversant with regulations and requirements of key industries using compressed air
- PPS and our refrigeration engineers are REFCOM certified under the current F-Gas legislations
- Current hazardous waste regulations are fully adhered to and PPS holds a ‘Hazardous Waste Transfer’ certificate (please contact us if you require a copy for your records)
Further information on air compressor servicing…
10 Reasons Why You Need a Compressed Air Service Plan
A compressed air service plan can positively impact your business in many ways – here are our top 10 reasons why you need to act now. Read more>>>
Paul Thomas’s Guide to Preventative Maintenance
Working as Service Manager at PPS, Paul Thomas has helped many customers get their air compressor back up and running after an unexpected breakdown. Read more>>>
How qualified is your compressed air engineer?
Every industry has its cowboys – and they don’t usually turn up in a Stetson for easy identification. When it comes to air compressor engineers, the best way to distinguish the good from the bad and the ugly is to ask about their training and qualifications. Read more>>>