Where: Working between Brighouse head office and Sheffield office
Pennine Pneumatic Services Ltd are known for being compressed air specialists. Compressed air is used in all forms of manufacturing and is referred to as the 4th utility. For the vast majority of our industrial customers, if the compressor is down so is their production. Downtime costs money.
So, what do we do?
We help our customers to unleash their productivity.
We supply: air compressors, vacuum pumps, nitrogen generators, chillers, hvac equipment, pneumatics, pipework and assembly tools
We design and install: from the compressor room to the factory floor we plan energy efficient reliable solutions that are installed by our own team
We manufacture: all our ductwork is manufactured at our Brighouse head office to fit perfectly with our customers systems
We maintain: our factory trained Service Engineers keep equipment in top condition with preventative maintenance and are on call 24/7 for the unexpected
We are award winning: Motion Control Distributor of the Year 2019, Halifax Business Awards Employer of the Year for 2018, 2017 and 2015, Camozzi Distributor of the Year 2018, Atlas Copco Distributor of the Year 2015.
As a growing company with over 65 employees we need a Sales and Marketing Assistant to help ensure we exceed our customers expectations with sales support and their experience of our company communications. Our group of companies support a very diverse and reactive business sector in delivering first class customer service and support by leading the way against our competition.
- Customer support: taking inbound phone calls and responding to customer requests. Daily management of the Sales email inbox
- Sales support: Helping our sales team to produce quotes, raising them on the system and tracking progress to deliver customer orders. Assisting the team with implementing processes and procedures.
- CRM systems: Creating opportunities and effectively managing the customer relationship in partnership with the sales team. Ensuring system is up to date for sales team and look for ways to better utilise data for marketing activities.
- Social media: assisting with social media strategy, implementation and evaluation.
- Digital marketing: assisting with maintaining company website, Google My Business pages and other online platforms. Opportunity to project manage ChatBot implementation on new company website.
- Events: assisting in organising and attending events. These range from exhibitions and networking events to business awards or internal customer events.
This is an entry level role for those keen to get into a career in sales and marketing. While sales and marketing experience is not essential, we are looking for someone who has studied a related subject (business/marketing/PR/media). They should also be:
- Eager to learn
- Passionate about customer service
- An excellent communicator
- A team player
- IT savvy
Salary: Salary and benefits information will be available upon interview.
Working hours: 8.30am – 5pm Monday to Friday
Job Type: One-year placement opportunity or one-year contract for a recent graduate with the potential to extend.
Closing date for applications: Please submit CVs to email@example.com by 2nd January 2020