The finalists for the Motion Control Industry (MCI) Awards have been selected and announced – and we are thrilled to have been shortlisted for the Distributor of the Year Award 2019.
The MCI Awards “recognises the achievements of ‘motion control’ companies and individuals who strive to go the extra mile”, and has established itself as a leading event, offering companies a platform to shout about their achievements.
A market-leading supplier of compressed air solutions, PPS offers design, supply, install and service – all under one roof. Our Carbon Trust accreditation demonstrates our commitment to energy-saving initiatives, from leak detection and heat recovery systems to energy audits and the supply of the latest state-of-the-art Atlas Copco VSD and VSD+ compressors. Since last year, there has also been major inward investment from R&G Acquisitions, designed to take the company to the next level.
What is it that sets PPS apart in the industry?
- The extensive experience of our employees and the company’s commitment to training, with a full-time Technical Trainer working with both customers and staff
- The focus on minimising downtime by providing turnkey solutions, offering 24/7 breakdown cover, operating a large hire fleet and stocking key products for immediate availability
- Case studies, including saving customers money on their energy bills, speedy resolution of breakdowns and the provision of hire machines to help customers out of a tight spot.
After careful assessment of the entries, the shortlists were drawn up by a panel of experienced judges, comprising a mix of independent specialists and representatives from companies sponsoring each award.
The winners will be presented with their awards at a gala dinner hosted by broadcaster Penny Smith, to be held at the National Conference Centre in Hampton-in Arden, West Midlands, on Wednesday 22 May.
Everyone at PPS is very excited about being shortlisted for this prestigious award for the first time and we look forward to an entertaining evening.
The full list of finalists for Distributor of the Year
- Brammer Buck & Hickman
- Greenville Electrical
- Pennine Pneumatic Services
The full list of awards
- Technical innovation of the year
- Environmental/energy efficiency award
- Project of the year
- Manufacturer of the year
- Distributor of the Year
- Contribution to skills and training
- Engineer of the Year
- Lifetime contribution