Recruiting now for an experienced Sales Engineer – Aftermarket Sales on a permanent basis covering the Yorkshire Region.
PPS offer Sales/Service of a varied range of Compressed Air Equipment, Ancillaries, Vacuum, Pneumatics and Nitrogen products.
We are searching for a customer-focussed team player that can think on your feet. We are looking for someone who has great attention to detail and is a finisher, who always see’s the job through to a sale.
Key tasks as an Area Sales Engineer would include:
- Making appointments to meet new and existing customers
- Looking after existing customer service contracts
- Working closely with the capital sales team signing up new contracts
- Preparing and agreeing new service quotations & contracts
- Assist with the development of Service Contracts
- Liaise with services engineers
- Understanding the customers’ needs, gaining feedback and setting KPI’s
- Updating the companies computer records
- Adhering to companies processes and procedures
- Carrying out competitor analysis and understanding their products and services
- Meeting targets
- Reporting trends to your manager.
- Excellent customer service
- Good negotiating skills
- Proficient IT skills
- Team working skills
- Good organisation skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work effectively individually or part of a busy team and work under pressure
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good command of the English language (Written and spoken)
- Good mathematical skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and targets
Working hours: 8.30am – 5pm Monday to Friday
Salary and benefits information will be available upon interview
In this job you will not only demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills but also the ability to utilise your IT skills to ensure the sales administration is completed effectively. If you feel you have the right skills for this position please apply today
Job Type: Full-time
Please submit CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org