When it comes to pneumatic control systems and solutions, PPS can offer you the full package, from initial consultation through commissioning and ongoing servicing.
Whatever the industrial manufacturing sector you operate in, we can help you select the best pneumatic system for your applications and support you through the decision-making process and with after sales.
Here are five reasons why PPS is your best option for pneumatic control systems and solutions.
1. Cost-effective solutions – because we’re interested in long-term relationships rather than short-term gains, we will work with you and within your budget to design a pneumatic system that will suit your specific needs. Our efficient and energy-saving solutions should also save you money in the long run.
2. Control systems experts – our team can offer expert design, build and commissioning of control systems, including bespoke panels and systems built to your requirements.
3. All the major brands – as an authorised Camozzi Distributor and a supplier of SMC, Norgren, Festo, Parker and Atlas Copco machinery and parts, PPS can offer you a range of well-designed products from the top brands in the country.
4. Decades of industry experience – PPS has been working in the sector since it was founded in 1991 and our sales staff and engineers have many decades of direct, hands-on expertise in pneumatics and associated products.
5. Top-rate customer service – keeping our customers happy is what we do best, whether it’s providing a personal service, designing a bespoke system, or keeping your factory running with servicing, maintenance and a genuine 24/7 call-out service.
(See our case studies for customer reviews.)
Whatever your business, we can provide solutions for all of your pneumatic applications, saving you the time and trouble of sourcing help from lots of different companies.
Our service ranges from consultation and design to the build and commissioning of pneumatic, electro-pneumatic, electronic and process system control panels.
You may know us best as a leading supplier of air compressors, but we are equally proficient at providing pneumatic control systems and solutions to keep your production schedule running smoothly and efficiently.
Find out more: contact our professional pneumatics sales team at email@example.com or call us on 01422 395390.