When it comes to compressed air, we are at your service! Why take unnecessary risks with your compressed air supply when there are experts at hand to keep your compressor in tip-top condition and reduce the risk of downtime.
A compressed air service plan can positively impact your business in many ways – here are our top 10 reasons why you need to act now.
- Prevention not cure – yes, we offer a great 24/7 call out service. But wouldn’t you rather avoid the inconvenience of an emergency breakdown?
- Get your money’s worth – a service plan may seem like an additional cost, but if you look at the benefits, from cheaper running of your machine to avoiding costly downtime, it should save you money in the long run.
- Running to capacity – a compressor that has not undergone regular servicing will not be working at its best. Contamination such as air and oil leaks within the unit, oil that needs changing or blocked filters could all be preventing your compressor from performing at its best. The result? Higher energy bills, greater carbon footprint and a reduction to the lifespan of the machine.
- On the danger list – if you are responsible for the health and safety of your colleagues, then you should be thinking about their work environment. A poorly serviced compressor may be generating excessive heat and noise, creating a poor working environment for staff.
- The customer is always right – but they are not always happy, especially if you haven’t fulfilled their order on time because you’ve failed to keep your machine serviced, leading to a breakdown.
- Full of hot air – an air compressor that isn’t regularly serviced may be producing more air than is needed for the job in hand. A frequent once over, checking the settings and the parts, should help to match the output with requirements.
- Go with the (cash) flow – Managing cash flow is vital to the successful running of any business, whether a dentist’s surgery or a major factory with a turnover of millions. A service plan will help you spread the cost of keeping things running with a simple monthly payment.
- Sleep in peace – we all have enough stress in life without volunteering ourselves for more. Without a service plan, you are taking the risk that your machinery might break down at any time – and who wants to live with that kind of stress?
- Service with a smile – and years of expertise. When you select one of our service plans, you can expect support from a reliable and highly qualified team of engineers, with factory training.
- Fallen into neglect? – absence does not make the heart grow fonder, especially if you are feeling neglected by your current service supplier. Why not talk to us about our compressed air service plans and how they can benefit your business.